EMG Pro Edition BT50 Test Bar with Inspection Test Certificate | 40mm Diameter | 300mm Length with Protective Aluminium Storage Case.
Features & Design
The BT50 test bar comes hardened and ground on both the diameter and length. It comes supplied with test & inspection certification and am protective aluminium storage case. Test bars, also known as Control Pins, are used for checking and setting machine parameters and spindle runout. They can also be used for checking the Z axis height/length.
- BT50 Test Bar/Control Pin
- Supplied with test & inspection certificate & protective aluminium storage case.
- Hardened & ground on both diameter and length
- Manufactured with case hardened steel (0.8mm depth)
- Hardness HRC 60+-2.
- ≤3μm Runout
This is a highly precise machined component made by enginneer's, for engineer's. Good manufacturing practise should be followed in terms of cleanliness, ground surface treatments and safe storage. In order to maintain this components Ultra Precision, strict GMP should be adherred to.
Surface Finish: Max. Ra0.25.
Material Hardness: HRC56-62.
Quality Controls: 100% Positive Release inspection.
Carburised Depth: >0.8mm.
Standard: JIS MAS403.
- x1 EMG Pro Ultra Precision Test Bar with Inspection Certificate supplied in Aluminium Case.
Pictures illustrated may not represent the exact model you select.