IFi-P4 WIRELESS CNC Machine Infrared Probe | Optical Data Transmission | ≤1 μm Repeatability | Ultra Precision VANTABLACK Edition
The probe transfers data by infrared optical signal. The IFi-P4 probe incorporates multi-threshold power control technology that reduces the power consumption significantly, so that the active life is over 1 year with a normal 3.6V/1200mA battery.
The IFi-P4 CNC Machine Probe uses dual-channel technology, selectable by changing the channel with a remote control. IFi-P4 removes the likely hood of signal interference issues. IFi-P4 infrared probe has excellent stability and repeatability by using high rigidity carbide materials and automatic reset technology. The IFi-P4 probe is widely used and ideally suited in 3C industries.
This touch probe is compatible with all standard forms of tool holder. The primary equipment consists of a wireless touch probe and a wireless infrared receiver.
- ≤1 micron repeatability @ less than/equal to 5metres/min.
- Wireless Infrared Signal Transmission.
- IP68 PROTECTION level.
- FLEXIBLE infrared probe length due to modular design.
- Excellent DURABILITY with over 10 million trigger times.
- CLEAR Operational Indicator LED Light system.
- Repeatability precision(2σ) ≤1um
- Protection level IP 68
- Trigger life >10 million
- Life 5% Utilisation 540 days
- Battery Life Continuous USE 360 days
- Battery Life STANDBY >1080 days
- Battery model 2 Lithium battery 14250
- Operating Range Up to 5m
- Operating temperature 0-60°C
- Protective range XY plane: +/-12.5° | Z: 6.35mm
- Signal transmission mode Infrared optical
- Total Package Weight (kg) 1.9
- Transfer activation Automatic change
- Transmission Angle 360 Degree transmission envelope
- Trigger direction ±X / ±Y / +Z
- Trigger force XY plane: 0.4-0.8N | Z: 5.8N
- Warranty 1 years Manufacturer’s warranty.
**Please let us know which Type & Size of Tool Holder you require on ordering. BT30, BT40, BT50 Tool Holders can be chosen complementary, and included in the price said. Other options may require a surcharge. Please discuss this with us at email@example.com to confirm details.
IFi-P4 Infrared Probe FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Which Countries do you deliver the Taculus IFi-P4 Infrared Probe to?
We provide a world-wide delivery service for all of our products. Our main customers are all over Europe, Australia, Asia, Canada, United States of America and South America. Basically if your country does not have any import restrictions we will probably be able to ship to you.
Warranty12 Months Manufacturing Warranty.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Great Product! half the price of Renishaw and just as good. Highly recommended