R2i Radio WIRELESS CNC Touch Probe | Radio Channel Hopping Data Transmission | ≤1 μm Repeatability | Ultra Precision
The R2i CNC Touch Probe transfers data by Radio Signal. The R2i probe incorporates multi-threshold power control technology that reduces the power consumption significantly, so that the active life is over 1 year with a normal 3.6V/1200mA battery. This touch probe is compatible with all standard forms of tool holder.
- ≤1 micron repeatability @ less than/equal to 5metres/min.
- Wireless Radio Signal Transmission.
- IP68 PROTECTION level.
- FLEXIBLE probe length due to modular design.
- Excellent DURABILITY with over 10 million trigger times.
- CLEAR Operational Indicator LED Light system.
- This probe is SUITABLE for grinding machine and high gloss.
- Repeatability precision(2σ) ≤1um
- Protection level IP 68
- Trigger life >10 million
- Battery Life STANDBY 700 days
- Battery model 2 Lithium battery 14250
- Operating Range Up to 15m
- Operating temperature 10-40°C
- Protective range XY plane: +/-12.5° | Z: 6.35mm
- Signal transmission mode Infrared optical
- Total Package Weight (kg) 2~2.1
- Transfer activation Automatic change
- Transmission Angle 360° transmission envelope
- Trigger direction ±X / ±Y / +Z
- Trigger force XY plane: 0.4-0.8N | Z: 5.8N
- Warranty 1 years Manufacturers warranty.
**Please let us know which Type & Size of Tool Holder you require on ordering. BT30, BT40, BT50 Tool Holders can be chosen comlimentary, and included in the price stated. Other options may require a surcharge. Please discuss this with us at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm details.
R2i Radio Probe FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Which Countries do you deliver the Taculus R2i Radio Probe to?
We provide a world-wide delivery service for all of our products. Our main customers are all over Europe, Australia, Asia, Canada, United States of America and South America. Basically if your country does not have any import restrictions we will probably be able to ship to you.
Warranty12 Months Manufacturing Warranty
Great piece of gear. Arrived nicely packaged. Its a heavy, seemingly well made probe. I am getting good results so far and to be fair I can't really see any difference with this over the Renishaw OMP40 except that is it much cheaper. I would reccomend and I will be trying out one of the tool setters in future, probably the Nano one.