EMG TurnSYNC RS-112 Gap Bed Metal Precision Gear Turning Lathe with Gear Head | 320x1000mm
The RS-112 is a conventional style, universal lathe with a choice of swings over the bed and a gap bed style. These Gear Head Lathes feature induction hardened and precision ground ways, as well as hardened and ground gears and shafts.
- Adopting full gear drive, double rod operation, no need to replace the hanging wheel can meet the needs of a variety of different kinds of knife and a variety of pitch.
- High accuracy mechanism ensures it to break almost all difficulties during work easily: Spindle with precision roller bearing and headstock gears with high quality ground and hardened steel.
- With mountains and two moment rail, precision ground and supersonic frequency quenching hardened bed ways, high rigidity, high accuracy, good abrasion resistance.
Not only for common processing work, like turning, end face, taper or screws, but also on special occasions, such as, spherical, external & internal cylindrical surfaces and even multi-tool turning.
|Model||RS-112 - 300mm Model||RS-112 - 320mm Model|
|Max. Swing over bed||300mm||320mm|
|Max. Swing over cross slide||180 mm||198mm|
|Max. Swing over gap||430||476mm|
|Distance between centers||750/910/ 1000mm|
|Spindle bore diameter||38mm|
|Taper of spindle bore||MT.5|
|Range of spindle Speed||65~1400 (65-1810) rpm|
|Range of Longitudinal feeds||0.079~1.291mm/rev|
|Range of cross feeds||0.017~0.276 mm/rev|
|Range of Metric threads||0.4~7 mm|
|Range of inch threads||4-60TPI|
|Max. Travel of tailstock quill||100mm|
|Taper of tailstock quill bore||MT.3|
|Power of main drive motor||1.1 or 1.5kW|
|Net weight||500/540/620 kg|
|Gross weight||550/590/670 kg|
Options Fitted As Standard
- Chuck Guard & Tool Post Guard Plus CE Compliant Electrics.
- Clamping Kit for Face Plate
- Steady Rest
- Lathe Stand
- Follow Rest
- Four Jaw Chuck
- Three Jaw Chuck
- Lathe Stand
- Oil Tray
- Work Light
- Foot Brake